Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the show Trading Spaces is coo

ever notice the Phin looks like the gay Chinese guy Vern Yip?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I watched it once. One of those chicks that host it is so incredibly annoying I wanted to jump through the tv and punch her.

Good idea for a show though :D

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
Oh no....I'm surrounded by a bunch of "trading spaces addicts"!! My parents are remodeling their house, so naturally they are always watching it, and my girlfriend is into interior decorating, so she watches it non-stop as well!! I've probably seen every episode!!!!!!!

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
JLmax said:
Oh no....I'm surrounded by a bunch of "trading spaces addicts"!! My parents are remodeling their house, so naturally they are always watching it, and my girlfriend is into interior decorating, so she watches it non-stop as well!! I've probably seen every episode!!!!!!!
haha

that sounds like me, except i started watching it and a lot of other TLC and HGTV shows when I signed the contract on my house about 4 months ago...been watching every weekend ever since :)

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
avengerjr said:

haha

that sounds like me, except i started watching it and a lot of other TLC and HGTV shows when I signed the contract on my house about 4 months ago...been watching every weekend ever since :)
Sky loves watching those shows, except he never wants to DO any of the cool things we see...

I mean, honestly, doesn't tiling your entire bathroom with expired credit cards sound like it would be easy-as-pie? ;)

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
supa said:
the show Trading Spaces is coo

ever notice the Phin looks like the gay Chinese guy Vern Yip?
Your a freak!! I can't stand that show (but will admit, I watch it :()

1 - 7 of 7 Posts