Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks :pimpgrin: if i get an integra...im gonna get it!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Yeah, it's not just headlights though, it's the entire front end. Pretty pricey mod too, you'd be looking at $3k-4k AT LEAST (for the real deal anyways). I like the way it looks, but I also like the way the US-spec front ends look, especially with the Type R front lip...so I chose to keep my $$$ and invest it other stuff!!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
there's some guy who goes to my school who has a yellow Type R and he did a full conversion of the front to JDM spec. First time I saw it I didn't know that's how the 'teg looked in Japan, or that it was a Honda everywhere except for North America. :eek:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
the JDM Conversion is the shitnessss!! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! I wanted to get a Teg as a project for this reason. But in So Cali...man..there is waaaaaay too many Integras. Even tho it looks cool. I'm not gonna even bother. I'm considering the Prelude... :D

Oh yeah..I can get that conversion kit for a good price...you'd be surprised. I was. Just found out this morning. ;) All metal...but i'm not 100% sure it's the OEM parts tho. :sqnteek: If anyone has a Integra and is considering the conversion. Talk to me. :bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
fahoumh said:
there's some guy who goes to my school who has a yellow Type R and he did a full conversion of the front to JDM spec.
I've seen one, too. Yellow real Type-R with full JDM conversion on the front. He also had C/F hood, too. :eek:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
songoku said:

I've seen one, too. Yellow real Type-R with full JDM conversion on the front. He also had C/F hood, too. :eek:
saw one just like that at cerritos while going to Ian's b-day party...asshole cut right in front of me almost causing a accident. he cut in sooo damn close, not even a decent signal. :mad:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:

saw one just like that at cerritos while going to Ian's b-day party...asshole cut right in front of me almost causing a accident. he cut in sooo damn close, not even a decent signal. :mad:
Hey Ray,

I think he was jerlous over your ride!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
n2oJunkie said:
hey stylin, if you get a teg, i got a buddy w/ the jdm conversion for sale
right on! thanks pot head scotty! hey man when are we having another meet? i wanna check out the burb!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.