Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, you got any pics? Any idea on how difficult it would be and/or how much it would cost to have a shop do it for me?

TIA, guys

(This goes for the CL guys too, more traffic in here though ;))

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
none that i have heard of. the main issue being none of the available side mirrors out there actually fit in our mirror area. i would love to see if someone has them too :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
if you are handy, you can probably get a sidemarker (or something) and cut out an area to fit it.

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
It would be so schweeeeeeet to have those clear side turn signals!!!!!

Keep us posted on any developments.

I know of a company that made a shell, an overlay of sorts, that goes over the existing side mirrors. This was for the Lexus GS...from some owners' posts, they liked it and you could hardly tell it was an overlay. Someone might want to inquire with that company about producing some for the TL???

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
There is a member in TX put ACCORD mirror on his TL. He put M3 look mirror with little modification. I am sure you can find ACCORD signal mirror and put it on our car with little modification.

Sorry couldn't find the pic though..

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Bawlin_on_18s said:

his name is vincent...VDo
Is he OK to say his name on the net?? :dunno:
That's why I said member in TX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.