Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking to hondacuraworld (Tim), a preferred vendor and sponsor of this site, about purchasing A-spec bodykit for a discounted price. The price is even lower than what eBay sellers are offering.

The price is $752.31 shipped, plus $3.95 handling fee, plus tax if you live in the state of NY. We need at least 3 orders to get this price. I'm first in line, so we need at least 2 more orders.

If you're interested, please post here. You can also verify with hondacuraworld at [email protected]. I'm sure he will post here as well.

Unfortunately, I'm not a vendor or sponsor so I cannot post in the Group Buy section.

All orders will be placed directly to him. I'm not going to make any money of this at all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
A-Spec Bodykit for 2nd gen TL?

Can you get the 2nd gen TL A-Spec body kit? Before you bash me out, keep in mind that the A-Spec model came out for the 2nd gen TL in Canada on the 2003 model (blue and black, if I am not mistaken). That is what I'm looking for, not the 3rd Gen TL one.

Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
jacko said:
Can you get the 2nd gen TL A-Spec body kit? Before you bash me out, keep in mind that the A-Spec model came out for the 2nd gen TL in Canada on the 2003 model (blue and black, if I am not mistaken). That is what I'm looking for, not the 3rd Gen TL one.

Let me know, thanks!
I live in Canada, I have seen some TL-S A-spec on the street.
I don't think you need to order 2nd gen TL A-Spec body kit, because the OEM body kit is exactly the same as A-Spec one, except the color(blue).
Also the differences for exterior between A spec and TL-S are only several things.
The painted grille, multi-spoke 17"rims (it's called Honda Sabar rims in Japan), "A-spec" emblem, painted door handles, side markers(as well as JDM Inspire/Sabar), and the last thing I believe is A-spec wing spoiler (JDM Honda Inspire/Sabar).

·
Moderatus Emeriti
22,190 Posts
hello guys! you guys still buying a spec bodykit? if yes let me in tooo! my bumper is faked up right now. i need em soon. let me knoe!~:beerchug:
:welcome: to AW.

Since this thread is almost 3 years old - I doubt that this deal is still happening. You can check with Tim in the "Ask The Dealer" section.

·
-=*M2V4P*=-
17,764 Posts
hello guys! you guys still buying a spec bodykit? if yes let me in tooo! my bumper is faked up right now. i need em soon. let me knoe!~:beerchug:
:welcome: to acuraworld

just like what nikon1 said above. the deal's probably closed.

you can still click the link below to purchase the kit, though.

GROUP BUY IS ON!!!

Go here to place your order:
2004-2008 Acura TL Body Kit: Hondacuraworld Honda Acura Parts & Accessories

Or call 888-RAY-LAKS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.