Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did about two and a half months ago. I haven't taken a single puff off a cigarette since I quit. I've smoked a few cloves here and there; most were in Vegas. I gotta have something to do while the BlackJack dealer is shuffling the cards.

I also use this cool program that keeps me informed as to how much money and life I've saved by kicking the smoking habit.

I just hit ctrl and + and it pastes this:

Keepin' the Quit for Two months, two weeks, three days, 3 hours, 38 minutes and 2 seconds. 781 cigarettes not smoked, saving $175.84. Life saved: 2 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes.

Cool eh?

Any other quiters out there?

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
I quit in July 2000. I wasn't really smoking that much at the time, so it was pretty easy to quit cold turkey. I smoked off and on for about 16 years....the first 10 years I smoked about a pack a day!

I am so happy I quit! I never realized how much smokers stink until about 3 months after quitting. Nasty!!!! Also, I feel much better too, like I have more energy, etc.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
I occasionally smoked cloves...pretty much stopped now.

Hate the way I smell aftewards...yech!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I am proud to say I never smoked anything in my life, ever. Thats the easiest way to quit... IMO...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts