1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShockBoltThrower said:
can't say that I have.

but i highly recommend this one for anyone who works in Corporate America:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5259816/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8118224-8668710

check it out!
Best quote out of that book, "Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit".

Regardless of what people say about this, they know deep down that this is the only way to get anywhere close to the top of the food chain in the corporate environment.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Driven said:

Best quote out of that book, "Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit".

Regardless of what people say about this, they know deep down that this is the only way to get anywhere close to the top of the food chain in the corporate environment.
I take it that you have read it? this book is one of my all time favs

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShockBoltThrower said:

I take it that you have read it? this book is one of my all time favs
No, I haven't read it, however I did read the summary of it on the bottom of that page. I love quotes like that since they are not sugar coated and 110% correct.

Well, back to work for me! Fooken corporate America!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Driven said:

great fuckin quote!! :beerchug: :bigok:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts