Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few sponsors interested in seeing what kind of support we could drum up for it. Entrance fee would be small (like $20 or so - don't know the real details yet) but it would include the drag and the autocross - down here in FL. Timeframe unknown - we're thinking August-September-November.

So? Ideas?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
If I had a decently fast car (see 4-cyl accord) and I happen to live in Fl, sure I'd be in!!!:D :p

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
I'd show up if you paid for me to get there. :D

Maybe we can do a west coast version of what you are talking about. I'd even help organize it. :)

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I'd be up for it. Given enough time to perpare, I'd be in for sure. I could use a trip to FL :D

The 540/M3 need a workout.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
I should be in your area for a few golf tournaments in the next few months. If I can get a sweet car to rent for the day then I'd do it.

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright fockers - all you post ideas to make this happen. Location doesn't HAVE to be FL, but it's so damned cheap down here for track time we might not have to pay a dime unless we want t-shirts, etc.

Come on!!! Ideas!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Come to Canada your dollar will go along...................................................................way!! It's almost double ours. :bigcry:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
EL_STYLE said:
Come to Canada your dollar will go along...................................................................way!! It's almost double ours. :bigcry:
Ain't that some shit! ;)

I thought that $1 US Dollar was like $23093023923 Canadian dollars.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Come to Englishtown, New Jersey. Its a nice place over there to race cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts