Acura World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i *think* painting a whole kit would be like a 300 bucks job? i have no exact idea coz' i never did so. just a wild guess. someone else?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I would do the job around 350 w/o installation.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
how much for installation??

painting should be relatively easy since the parts are add on not complete front/rear bumpers.

but since they are add on, is the installation really easy? any drilling required?

LIL Raja

·
Registered
896 Posts
well i've gotten different quotes on paintings first you gotta know which type of paint they are using i know ppg is the best and dupot is really good also, and depending what they using and how good their quality is go from there.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
rominl said:
installation should be a breeze. for 02 it might be a bit trouble coz' there is no holes under the bumper
Hmm - I guess they fixed that in the 03s cause I recall seeing holes when I changed my oil last week. I'll have to check again...

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
rominl said:
installation should be a breeze. for 02 it might be a bit trouble coz' there is no holes under the bumper
:sqnteek: :sqnteek:

WW kit for 02 TL's???

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
oh sorry, my bad... i didn't know what i was thinking :( no, there is no ww kits for 02-03 yet

at least the sides and rear work, just the front

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Dvsrice said:
so i guess you can stick with the OEM
rominl does but tommy still need to paint WW kit.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Dvsrice said:
well the ww and the comptech kits is the excat same so they is really not many choices out there unless you make a custom kit.
umm..... i don't think so? the side skirts are definitely different, and for the rear the ww is "thicker"

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I didn't even know there was comptech kit available. :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.