Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to hate it - the starbuks expensive designer coffee stuff was just too bitter - I had to use a pound of sugar to make it taste decent.

Now I've found my calling life - Maxwell House Master Blend. $3.00 for a can of it, and it is AWESOME with 2 tbsp sugar and 2tbsp of international delight french vanilla creamer. YUMMY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,736 Posts
Only if I have to go onthe road early or something... Its not an every day thing.
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
Hate it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
I can't do coffee. I can only do the 'French Vanilla' stuff we have at work in the coffee machine. I don't know if its coffee though.

Now, if we were talking about chocalate milk :boink: :beerchug:
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
I can't stand any flavored coffee, I usually have 1 cup a day, and then a pot on the weekends of regular coffee flavored coffee as dark as I can get it, with just a dash of sugar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,736 Posts
avengerjr said:
I can't stand any flavored coffee, I usually have 1 cup a day, and then a pot on the weekends of regular coffee flavored coffee as dark as I can get it, with just a dash of sugar.

How about that new coffee flavored coffee?
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
Scorpius said:



How about that new coffee flavored coffee?
no that stuff tastes like crap.

gimme good ole maxwell house or folgers regular coffee, or maybe a columbian blend, dark.

even the starbucks coffee flavored coffee sux, b/c it still has that flavor taste to it...yuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
autoxCLS said:
**snip snip **

.....and 2tbsp of international delight french vanilla creamer. YUMMY!
Although this isn't forbidden in the straight man's bible, it probably should be. :p ;) :D

BTW, coffee sucks :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Are you a coffee drinker?

:rolleyes:

GoldTypeS said:


Although this isn't forbidden in the straight man's bible, it probably should be. :p ;) :D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,505 Posts
Re: Re: Are you a coffee drinker?

GoldTypeS said:


Although this isn't forbidden in the straight man's bible, it probably should be. :p ;) :D

BTW, coffee sucks :)
bwahahahaha
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
I dont like straight up coffee, I like mochas though :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Starbucks really sux ass. Plus, they're a freekin monopoly. There's a freakin Starbucks on every corner now and they charge you up the butt for shitty ass coffee. :)

It's all about Coffee Bean. They make THE best coffee. They don't use some nasty cheap ass syrup in their drinks... they use real caramel and yummy ass vanilla stuff. It's *slurp* the best. Go there. :D

Also, for home stuff... Don Francisco is pretty good. You can buy it at the grocery store. Try the Butterscotch Toffee... when you open the can it's :boink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Anyone ever try Seattle's Best? They just opened one up here in Anaheim Hills. I got an iced blended mocha there the other day and it sucked. Even Starbucks was better than that place. :)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
CL-S-Bo said:
Anyone ever try Seattle's Best? They just opened one up here in Anaheim Hills. I got an iced blended mocha there the other day and it sucked. Even Starbucks was better than that place. :)
you dont like seattle's best?

I thought it was pretty good...:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Iridium130 said:


you dont like seattle's best?

I thought it was pretty good...:dunno:
You ever had Coffee Bean coffee? Cuz nothing can really compare to that.

I figure I'll give Seattle's Best another chance and order something else. Plus, they're close too. :)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
CL-S-Bo said:


You ever had Coffee Bean coffee? Cuz nothing can really compare to that.

I figure I'll give Seattle's Best another chance and order something else. Plus, they're close too. :)
cant say I've ever had Coffee Bean coffee before I guess I'll have to try some next time I'm home...

most of my friends like seattles best over starbucks...:dunno:
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
I've had Coffee Bean before. There regular coffee isn't that great, but I have heard that their flavored coffee drinks are good :dunno: I don't drink that crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
avengerjr said:
I have heard that their flavored coffee drinks are good :dunno: I don't drink that crap.
Probably because you're not a pansy. :D ;)

There's nothing worse than seeing some tough, masculine-lookin guy going into a coffee shop and ordering 32 oz mocha with whipped cream. :fruit: :D
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
CL-S-Bo said:


Probably because you're not a pansy. :D ;)

There's nothing worse than seeing some tough, masculine-lookin guy going into a coffee shop and ordering 32 oz mocha with whipped cream. :fruit: :D
:rofl:

:lol:

too true! :)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top