Acura World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to close the garage door, and I get in my car this morning and all 140 or so cds I own were gone!!! FUCKING THIEVES!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :dumbass: :misslefir :misslefir :squintfin :flame:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Man - you just reminded me why I 1) only carry enough to fit in the changer and 2) live in a more trustworthy neighborhood. :-/ Hell - I've left my garage door open overnight a few times and have yet to *knock on wood* have anything stolen.

Sux for you tho bro. Got renters insurance or homeowners? You can claim that - probably close to $1500 in loss.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
autoxCLS said:
Man - you just reminded me why I 1) only carry enough to fit in the changer and 2) live in a more trustworthy neighborhood. :-/ Hell - I've left my garage door open overnight a few times and have yet to *knock on wood* have anything stolen.

Sux for you tho bro. Got renters insurance or homeowners? You can claim that - probably close to $1500 in loss.
I do live in a nice neighborhood too. It will be a lot more than $1500. 140 cds at an average of $16 is $2240

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Aah - well it happens everywhere. :dunno:

Insurance? I always had insurance - even when I rented.

nootch said:

I do live in a nice neighborhood too. It will be a lot more than $1500. 140 cds at an average of $16 is $2240

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a renters insurance policy that covers up to 16k loss, but a $500 deductible

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
nootch said:
I have a renters insurance policy that covers up to 16k loss, but a $500 deductible
Well then you should have a pretty hefty check coming your way. Just buy a CD burner and some CD-R's and burn some new CD's.

sorry about the loss. Remember, it could have been worse. At least your car was there. :)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Justin. Good luck getting everything resolved. At least there was no damage to your car.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Jesus Chruist... you spend over a thousand dollars in CDs? Am I the only one who can convert MP3s to CD audio?

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scorpius said:
Jesus Chruist... you spend over a thousand dollars in CDs? Am I the only one who can convert MP3s to CD audio?
I had a lot of burned cds too, but there are a lot of artists I respect and would pay to own their cds.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well haven't heard from the claims adjuster yet. They are so quick to call when you owe money, but when they owe you...:mad: :bash:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I just talked to the adjuster. I fucking hate insurance companies:mad: . They are only gonna give me $8 per cd. I can't get any of these cds for $8. PIECES OF SHIT!!!!
:mad: :bash: :misslefir :bs: :wtf: :eminem:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
$1200 is better than nothing. Sorry to hear they won't give you everything you rightfully deserve :(

Time to hit Morpheus and reclaim your CDs!

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Driven said:
$1200 is better than nothing. Sorry to hear they won't give you everything you rightfully deserve :(

Time to hit Morpheus and reclaim your CDs!
$1200-$500 deductible= bent over and fucked!!!:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts