Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
continuance of this thread because I think it needs to be addressed....

http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=733

The way I see it is this... We've already been through the whole idea about how you flaunt your money.

Now you claim that you should be able to speak ebonics and we should all put up with it. I say BULLSHIT!!! I know I don't have to listen to your stupidity and I choose not to from this point on. Just letting you know that until you choose to speak english (put in the time to make sense of your posts), your posts are to be ignored by me.

I hope that everyone here will join me in this quest to get the (so called) educated to act accordingly. I am sick and tired of trying to decipher your stupidity. Grow the fuck up!!!

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Guys -

Let's not turn this into a WWF-worthy flame war...

If the issue, in general, is one that needs to be addressed, that's fine. However, we cannot and will not allow the discussion to degenerate into an attack on one particular member.

You know I don't wield my "admin" power very frequently, if at all, so please understand that I do so now because the single member gang-rape operation is an experience I've had often enough not to wish it on anyone else, regardless of his/her offense.

While I'll leave this thread open because I think the issue is both interesting and valid, I do so under the condition that it steer towards a more generalized discussion of eloquence on the Internet...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I agree with Sid. Speak like you have a third grade education.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Holy shit!! I just read the other thread. Pga...who the fuck do you think you are? That's hilarious. IN-SE-CURE!! Take it easy!!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Loseit said:
Holy shit!! I just read the other thread. Pga...who the fuck do you think you are? That's hilarious. IN-SE-CURE!! Take it easy!!

And you people wonder why I don't go to the meets... Christ... this need to go into he archives. I would have to say this guy's parents did a pretty bad job. They didn't teach him values, or even let him develop a personality. I feel sorry for this guy.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Scorpius said:

And you people wonder why I don't go to the meets... Christ... this need to go into he archives. I would have to say this guy's parents did a pretty bad job. They didn't teach him values, or even let him develop a personality. I feel sorry for this guy.
I agree completely. Damn...too much.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Loseit said:

I agree completely. Damn...too much.

Its pathetic. this guy is such a phony. Why doparents do that to their kids? i don't understand. My parents are quite well off, but I sure as hell don't go around flaunting it like a medal of honor. He gives rich people a bad name.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Scorpius said:

Its pathetic. this guy is such a phony. Why doparents do that to their kids? i don't understand. My parents are quite well off, but I sure as hell don't go around flaunting it like a medal of honor. He gives rich people a bad name.
People who think they are better then everyone else are annoying to those of us who really are.

Ok, couldn' help it. .....I agree with you 100%

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Ok - time for me to step in, I suppose. :-/

Look - we all have faults. Everyone on this forum is equal in terms of standing - I'll have no one, not even moderators - ESPECIALLY NOT MODERATORS, bashing other forum members.

So here's how it's going down.

We will deal with it - both of them will receive some sort of reprimand and punishment, but I'm going to keep that inside the moderator forum.

However, I will say this - if this happens again from either of them, we will be less apt to just reprimand and more apt to take more drastic measures that I care not to do.

Again - I restate to the community as a whole - if you have a problem with a moderator, PM, IM, or e-mail any or all admins. If you have an issue with a member, use the "report this post" feature or PM, IM or e-mail any moderator. I really do wish to keep the person-bashing stuff off the forum.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Ok - time for me to step in, I suppose. :-/

Look - we all have faults. Everyone on this forum is equal in terms of standing - I'll have no one, not even moderators - ESPECIALLY NOT MODERATORS, bashing other forum members.

So here's how it's going down.

We will deal with it - both of them will receive some sort of reprimand and punishment, but I'm going to keep that inside the moderator forum.

However, I will say this - if this happens again from either of them, we will be less apt to just reprimand and more apt to take more drastic measures that I care not to do.

Again - I restate to the community as a whole - if you have a problem with a moderator, PM, IM, or e-mail any or all admins. If you have an issue with a member, use the "report this post" feature or PM, IM or e-mail any moderator. I really do wish to keep the person-bashing stuff off the forum.

Thanks.

Um... OK. :dunno:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
hey guys I was just fuckin around with him.....even though I was for the most part serious in my posts there's no need to continue to flame him.....

just my $.02

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Iridium130 said:
hey guys I was just fuckin around with him.....even though I was for the most part serious in my posts there's no need to continue to flame him.....

just my $.02
'don't hate da playa, hate da game. yo.'

:rolleyes: :dunno:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wow! Did i show up a bit late for this party or what?

In reading the previous post (which I feel was closed prematurely) I still don't quite understand what brought the attacks on PGA. I realize he has an outspoken fondness of ebonics and true, it may take some members a second glance, but the attacks came fast and furious and i don't quite agree that he deserved the beating he got.
I also recognize that Iridium was likely just goofing on him. I often roast fellow members as well and enjoy doing so in a fun way (Just see my sig!), but the minimum level of respect is always there. Perhaps PGA's reaction only brough on more attacks from other members. None the less, this time things got quite vicious and it wasn't necessary.
regardless if he/she sounds like a 3rd grader or a 3rd year PhD, I think he has the right to sound as intelligent or as unintelligent as he likes. We each have our own unique personalities that are defined through our writings. Like it or not, it will always be there. You can either accept it or move it along.

Just my buck and .02

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
ShockBoltThrower said:

In reading the previous post (which I feel was closed prematurely) I still don't quite understand what brought the attacks on PGA. I realize he has an outspoken fondness of ebonics and true, it may take some members a second glance, but the attacks came fast and furious and i don't quite agree that he deserved the beating he got.
I also recognize that Iridium was likely just goofing on him. I often roast fellow members as well and enjoy doing so in a fun way (Just see my sig!), but the minimum level of respect is always there. Perhaps PGA's reaction only brough on more attacks from other members. None the less, this time things got quite vicious and it wasn't necessary.
regardless if he/she sounds like a 3rd grader or a 3rd year PhD, I think he has the right to sound as intelligent or as unintelligent as he likes. We each have our own unique personalities that are defined through our writings. Like it or not, it will always be there. You can either accept it or move it along.

Just my buck and .02
Where is Henry and what have you done w/ him? Is this really you Henry? :sqnteek: :eek:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Driven said:

Where is Henry and what have you done w/ him? Is this really you Henry? :sqnteek: :eek:
see what i mean? Even the High Heckler must must endure a heckle every now and then... it is the circle of life!:)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Well said. :thumbsup: Couldn't agree more.

I don't care that Scorp is a bit of a prick or that Anthony can't put a sentence together to save his life. ;) Each and every member is a valued member of this community - albeit a small one right now. ;)

I don't expect there to not be conflict - that's human nature. Just treat others with the same respect you wish to be treated with - that's all we ask. :)

ShockBoltThrower said:

Just my buck and .02

·
Registered
463 Posts
autoxCLS said:

I don't care that Scorp is a bit of a prick or that Anthony can't put a sentence together to save his life. ;) Each and every member is a valued member of this community - albeit a small one right now. ;)

I don't expect there to not be conflict - that's human nature. Just treat others with the same respect you wish to be treated with - that's all we ask. :)

yeah, and Scorp is funny as hell...that dude cracks me up everytime.

·
Registered
422 Posts
autoxCLS said:

:grouphug: :fruit:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.