1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
What, listen go fuck yourself, when I'm typing whether it be AIM or forum, I don't give a shit what my grammar is like, as long as you get the fucking point. Bitch my GPA and Net Worth are higher, and in my world that's all that counts anyhow:D :D

This isn't a fucking english paper, it is a chat room. You work for me and don't you ever forget it.;) :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pgatour1 said:
What, listen go fuck yourself, when I'm typing whether it be AIM or forum, I don't give a shit what my grammar is like, as long as you get the fucking point. Bitch my GPA and Net Worth are higher, and in my world that's all that counts anyhow:D :D

This isn't a fucking english paper, it is a chat room. You work for me and don't you ever forget it.;) :D
look pal when I'm reading through posts I dont want to put any effort into understanding what people are saying.

case in point : you.

It always takes me a few extra minutes to understand what the hell you're barking about.

Frankly you sound like a rambling buffoon when I try to interpret your posts.

I work for nobody I'm my own boss!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P.S. - Punctuation couldn't hurt either...

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Iridium130 said:
P.S. - Punctuation couldn't hurt either...
Maybe you should Punctuate your own shit then. BTW if you can't understand the shit I post then you should get to common sense 101 quickly. Enroll Now.:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Iridium130 said:

look pal when I'm reading through posts I dont want to put any effort into understanding what people are saying.

case in point : you.

It always takes me a few extra minutes to understand what the hell you're barking about.

Frankly you sound like a rambling buffoon when I try to interpret your posts.

I work for nobody I'm my own boss!!
I am just rambling, I'm not gonna waste time making it grammaticaly correct that way you don't have to reread it because you don't understand something. I believe I Get my fucking point accross quite often.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pgatour1 said:

I am just rambling, I'm not gonna waste time making it grammaticaly correct that way you don't have to reread it because you don't understand something. I believe I Get my fucking point accross quite often.
For shame. All of your english teachers you've had throughout the years should hang their heads in shame and stripped of their teaching credentials.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Iridium130 said:

For shame. All of your english teachers you've had throughout the years should hang their heads in shame and stripped of their teaching credentials.
Hey come on go fuck yourself, don't be a dick. What the fuck did I say, this isn't an english paper I don't need to correct my shit. As far as school goes, lets compare GPA's or my english avg. since that is what we are talking about. Mine wins, I know it. I didn't go to some shitty public school in SoCal either.

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Enough guys. This one is through. You two have issues--take it to PM or email.

-Maria

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.