Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased an 05 TL without navi. However the owner before me installed a Apple 30pin cable that when i followed it is coming from the dash by the cigarette outlet. So i plugged in my old ipod to see if it works. The issue is i cant figure out what combination of buttons would allow me to switch to the aux mode to hear it through my car speakers. Anyone have any idea how to switch it? Or install a aux input somehow.

Also if i were to purchase a original navi system (used) and installed it in my current car would it be plug and play? or would i need to add additional equipment to make it work?

TIA!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like they installed a USA Spec kit. Should be used with the second XM radio source. And there's quite a lot to go with the navi conversion: install trunk DVD drive, voice command additions, and a few other things as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i've got a similar situation with mine :

i got a navi so the ipod cable is through the glove box , i'm assuming its the same situation with the 2nd XM source ? (what button is that) /

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.