Acura World banner

261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
ryan, is there a consolation bracket for the bottom 4?

·
Premium Member
12,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Doesn't look like it.

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
i have that same feeling. :(

i pwned myself. i dropped aaron hernadez for rob gronkowski b/c hernadez was having flu like symptoms then he ends up playing and gets 2 TDs

·
The Cisco Kid
7,538 Posts
i have that same feeling. :(

i pwned myself. i dropped aaron hernadez for rob gronkowski b/c hernadez was having flu like symptoms then he ends up playing and gets 2 TDs
Yeah it's like either or, you can't have both so it's hard to pick one of them since they can split the touches and also the amount of points.

But self :0wned: anyway :lol:

I almost pwned myself too since I was going to replace Malcom Floyd in my starting lineup if he wasn't going to play this past Thursday. I ended up remembering just 10 minutes after the game started and found out that he was not playing. I thought I was losing this week to Kev for sure especially after the first half of this past Sunday's games. Good thing Vick exploded in the 4th quarter and Witten also got nice touches to provide me with the lift.

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
you had a pretty good week.

i pwned myself in another league too. literally just minutes before the games started on sunday, i subbed out legarette blount (11 points) for benjarvis green ellis (8.5 points) and subbed out jets D (18.something points) for rams D (13.something). i lost 74.5 to 74.38. that's 4 yards. i was so pissed when green ellis didn't play much in that last patriots drive. instead danny woodhead got a couple of carries for about 10 yds.

·
The Cisco Kid
7,538 Posts
you had a pretty good week.

i pwned myself in another league too. literally just minutes before the games started on sunday, i subbed out legarette blount (11 points) for benjarvis green ellis (8.5 points) and subbed out jets D (18.something points) for rams D (13.something). i lost 74.5 to 74.38. that's 4 yards. i was so pissed when green ellis didn't play much in that last patriots drive. instead danny woodhead got a couple of carries for about 10 yds.
Holy shit, don't feel bad DJ.

I just heard on ESPN that Peterson is inactive for the game tonight, so in order for Ken to win, Knox has to get more than 12 points in the frozen stadium, which seems doubtful. :thumbsup:

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
:snipe: doubtful until he catches a 67 yd bomb for a td in the first quarter. FML. :lol:

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
stupid cock-knox

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
oh man pip. can't believe you let ken win the league. stupid FF :lol:

·
"We got this... go home."
25,012 Posts
Thank you, thank you... it was a tough season guys... someone hold my glass while I give my speech...

First off, I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ, baby Jesus Lord thank you heavenly father for blessing me with such a profound workhorse of a team. Amongst the hussle and bussle of the seasons line-up changes and your auto-draft choices I have landed the title of Champion in the AW Fantasy Football League. Second I'd like to thank my parents and the broken condom that lead to my mother's insemination, which as fate would have it bring me to win this championship title... Thirdly I'd like to thank each and everyone of you, yes, without you the players of AW I would have not had the chance to cream everyone of you and jizz on the names of your teams and players. While I'll admit I know of only a few of my players due to their media attention and penis pictures, my lineup was pretty solid. Research, science and statistics played no parts in this team of mine, oh Hose Holders hold your hoses high, we won off pure luck and a few drunken check-ins to make sure my bye players were benched.

Thank you, thank you AcuraWorld for these fond memories only a true sportsman, sports fan and athlete like myself could enjoy.

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
12,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Bullshit post of the year! :rofl2:

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
:spit:

261 - 280 of 285 Posts