Acura World banner

101 - 120 of 1660 Posts

·
Integra Mod
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
mbandoni288 said:
I have never touched up anything i have taken.
That's one way to do things.

I prefer to adjust things in photoshop. Especially since I shoot RAW which means there is no in-camera sharpening, saturation boost, etc. I use photoshop to make sure i get the white balance right, the exposure right, and to sharpen/saturate it a little if necessary. Also to crop/resize for web.

It's not like it's cheating or anything..

·
Allez les Bleus
21,402 Posts
spyder5786 said:
That's one way to do things.

I prefer to adjust things in photoshop. Especially since I shoot RAW which means there is no in-camera sharpening, saturation boost, etc. I use photoshop to make sure i get the white balance right, the exposure right, and to sharpen/saturate it a little if necessary. Also to crop/resize for web.

It's not like it's cheating or anything..
I totally agree. I hope you don't mind, mbandoni288, but I did some quick post processing to your sig to show you how a bit of playing around with PS can make those two pics look even greater.

Took me about a minute to do that.

·
Resident OCD Car Detailer
680 Posts
Notice how the picture isn't so flat anymore when you add some contrast.

djbme83 said:
alright, fair enough. at least you and bwlucas admitted it
Haha. That's why photographers hate us designers. We cheat.

·
Premium Member
12,457 Posts
My A610 comes on Monday! :woot:

It's in Palatine right now... damn lazy UPS people can't deliever it until Monday (it arrived in Palatine at 4:30AM).

·
Premium Member
12,457 Posts
spyder5786 said:
Ryan - Whenever the UPS guys see the package is from a camera store, they take two extra days to deliver it. That's their official policy :mhihi:

I got a new lens today :woot: It can kinda do macro:
It seems like it. :lol:

Nice shot. :)

·
Integra Mod
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Must've been a hard capture to get, good job.

I'd keep the SD400 as a go-everywhere camera. If you want something with better image quality, you can but it's nice to have a camera that you can slip in your pocket.

101 - 120 of 1660 Posts