Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you ask out a teller at your bank? Or just steer clear since she has access to your $$ and could kick a man where it hurts: in the wallet?

There's a teller where I bank and I think she might be interested. Or maybe she's just really friendly. Hard to tell 60 seconds at a time. But she's got these eyes and smile that make my brain melt down. Very freaky. The waiting line runs parallel to the row of tellers. Friday I was 3rd in line which put me right next to her window. She finished with her customer but didn't call the next one till I was 1st in line. I'm not 100% sure but they are pretty efficient and call the next customer right away so this was unusual. Too bad there's 1" thick bullet proof plexiglass between us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
mdaniel said:


Too bad there's 1" thick bullet proof plexiglass between us.
What you gonna do, try to shoot her if she rejects you? :eek: :eek:



Dude but seriously, you aint a hideous looking guy.. so just ask her out. ;) But make sure theres another bank that you can go to, just in case your date doesnt go to well, cuz then it will be weird seeing her everytime you go to the bank. IMO :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
mdaniel said:
Would you ask out a teller at your bank? Or just steer clear since she has access to your $$ and could kick a man where it hurts: in the wallet?

There's a teller where I bank and I think she might be interested. Or maybe she's just really friendly. Hard to tell 60 seconds at a time. But she's got these eyes and smile that make my brain melt down. Very freaky. The waiting line runs parallel to the row of tellers. Friday I was 3rd in line which put me right next to her window. She finished with her customer but didn't call the next one till I was 1st in line. I'm not 100% sure but they are pretty efficient and call the next customer right away so this was unusual. Too bad there's 1" thick bullet proof plexiglass between us.

Reach into your pocket and pull out a slip of paper. Slide it to her under the glass. Be sure to wear a trench coat and act real shifty ;)


Ask one of the other people who work there if she has anybody already. If not then go for it!!!! If it works out then maybe she'll slip you a couple of extra bills when you cash checks ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
She could be new... do you make a shitload of money? If you do she knows. Just say somethign like hey I have tickets to Blahblah... I have an extra... wannt come? I dunno.
Those who dare to fail greatly, achieve greatly. So if she shopots you down then you know for sure. You won't go through life thinking... what if I asked that hottie out? Kapische? besides... There are lots of other banks.
 

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regarding the plexiglass- The deal is that its hard to get close or speak quietly. There's no speaker. Instead, there's a hole which is covered by another piece that's slightly larger and held away from the main piece by screws. The point is that you have to talk sort of loud to be heard through the barrier. So everyone within 10 feet is going to hear. Maybe I could put a post it on the stack of checks to deposit.

I don't have a shit load of money. I have my personal and business checking accounts there. A lot of money goes in, but lot goes out too. So if she wants me for my money, she's easily impressed. Hmmm. Bank teller is an entry level position, so maybe... :)

Oh, I've already checked her hands out. No rings of any kind. :) Doesn't mean she doesn't have a bf, but its still a good sign. Too bad I've only seen her from the waist up. I'd like to check our her ass. She's got a nice rack though.
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Most likely she doesn't live behind the plexi-glass so you should stalk her when she's getting off work to get a look at the goods. Then, if you like what you see, next time you are in the bank, you can slip her a note asking her to have a drink with you after she's off work.

Good luck buddy. May your bitch splitter see the darkness at the end of the tunnel. :p
 

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SidVicious said:
Most likely she doesn't live behind the plexi-glass so you should stalk her when she's getting off work to get a look at the goods.
Stalk her, eh? Hmmmmmm ;)

Actually the bank is right by my house so it wouldn't be hard to swing by a little after closing and try to sneak a peek.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
vince said:
Next time you slide your deposit slip under the glass, slip her a note, too. :)
One of my best friends did this to one of the tellers at his bank a few years ago. It was really funny but it worked. They went out on a few dates and had a good time. I say go for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
My vote is for slipping her a simple yet sweet note:
"would you like to meet me for coffee after work?"
it's too the point and doesn't leave much room for error. But then again, why not as one of the very lovely ladies that reside here on our forum. I'm sure they can give you some insight as to what would work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,625 Posts
god, i went today to the bank to withdraw money for my cruise,

this chick got my attention, after all she works at the bank and shes a teller, so lucky for me i go up to her and then i realize aww shit she graduated with me from high school. Mind you guys, she never spoke to me in high school cuz she was in a "wannabe cool crowd" while i was in the sports crowd with the fine females

so anyways, she checks my account and you could see her eyes blow open and then she has the balls to say hey whats up remember me? and im like yea i do from high school and then shes like so what u up to and then i said, nothing but i gotta go and i dont wanna talk to u and why should i since you never spoke to me in high school and she was like whoa and i got my money and took off lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
I've asked out a bank teller before. Got turned down though :( Hideous looks and a 'bad boy' attitude would do that to you.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand. You should ask her out. You'll be questioning yourself too long if you don't.

"Just do it!" - Nike
 

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ShockBoltThrower said:
But then again, why not as one of the very lovely ladies that reside here on our forum. I'm sure they can give you some insight as to what would work.
Yeah, where are they hiding? Its been a sausage fest in here all weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
i already told you to ask her out. worst comes to worst she can say no and you'll maybe feel awkward. and if it's that bad, just find a different branch to bank at. and maybe the other branch will have another hot broad and you, mike, will be a bank hopping slut.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
raia_CL said:
i already told you to ask her out. worst comes to worst she can say no and you'll maybe feel awkward. and if it's that bad, just find a different branch to bank at. and maybe the other branch will have another hot broad and you, mike, will be a bank hopping slut.
I wanna be a bank hopping slut!:D
 

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
Joined
·
6,064 Posts
I've been busting my ASS for work for the past couple of weeks...paid off, as Stupid Sr. Veep was mightily impressed with my application's functionality and robust scalability (his verbage) thus far...

My vote: follow the Nike wisdom of Driven and Just Do It. The worst that can happen is she'll turn you down and you'll have to use another branch. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
Phoenix said:
I've been busting my ASS for work for the past couple of weeks...paid off, as Stupid Sr. Veep was mightily impressed with my application's functionality and robust scalability (his verbage) thus far...

My vote: follow the Nike wisdom of Driven and Just Do It. The worst that can happen is she'll turn you down and you'll have to use another branch. :D
Why would he have to use a different branch? If it was me and she tried anything funny w/ my money, I'd sue the bank's ass! (remember that we live in a sick world where you can even sue people for helping you!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Make sure you do it when your balance is really high like the day after payday........:pimpgrin:
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
I don't think it should matter what's in your bank account, You wouldn't want her liking you for that sole purpose.

I would say just slip her a note.

If you are stalking her make sure it's dark and you got limo tint, and since most banks close at 3-5pm I don't think that's a good idea incase she sees you. At least don't make it too obvious.

Just slip her a note, asking if she wants to go out sometime.

"The Greatest Risk is not Taking one."

Good luck, let us know.
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top