Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the 101 this morning going to School and just weaving in and out cuase I was late. Well This little *** in a boxster sees that and cuts me off and backs down to the speed limit. I couldn't do anywhere we are in the far right lane. And he notices this and is just smiling and laughing with his son. Finally it opens up to 4 lanes because there is an exit ahead. Well I take the exit lane which is about 1/2 mile long, As he sees this he starts punching it, I am along side of him now and his son is smiling at me like a *** (guess like father like son) Anyhow I punch it hard and by the time the half mile is up I'm doing about 120 and I had a full car on him and cut right back into the far right lane. Jammed on the brakes and did 65 for the next three miles till I had to get off. HAHAH well that was fun. I'm trying to find some real competition with this loaner.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
my cousin's got a 2001 Posche Boxster. We raced once and he got so pissed off because I won... It's fun to beat the "sports car" in a 4 door sedan.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Red Hot TL said:
my cousin's got a 2001 Posche Boxster. We raced once and he got so pissed off because I won... It's fun to beat the "sports car" in a 4 door sedan.
also when they are paying sh8t more than we do ;)

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
rominl said:

also when they are paying sh8t more than we do ;)
exactly, I think my cousin paid more than 50k cuz he got a hard top...

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
i still like the boxsters. have driven one a few times (friend's dad's) and it is a helluvalot of fun to drive. def. not the fastest but fun nonetheless.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
jkc2121 said:
i still like the boxsters. have driven one a few times (friend's dad's) and it is a helluvalot of fun to drive. def. not the fastest but fun nonetheless.
for me i would either save the extra 2k and go directly for the 911. the boxster is somehow in between to me :)

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
I'd still go for the Boxster if I were in the market of convertibles with a budget around 50k. Just because it's a Porsche, fun to drive, and cool looking. But I would NOT race in that.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
yeah....now his dad has an s2000 and that thing is fun as hell to drive too. so ass happy. he also just put payment down on a 350z.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts