Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my son a 2003 RSX as a first car and the first month he "HIT" a curb going 10MPH as he turned into school parking on the rear drivers side. It is really bent, about 1 inch off. We jacked it up and spun the wheel.

I ordered a new rim, but was wondering if possible he did more damage that just the rim? Can I be able to tell or will I have to take it in to be looked at? I have it parked till it is fixed.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,295 Posts
Could be he bent a control arm. I would take it to an alignment shop and have them check it. If the car is out of alignment and they can't get it within spec using the allowable adjustments then chances are that something is bent. They should be able to tell by looking it over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Search for perfectionists advice

There are varieties of rims in the market and lot many of them are exactly same. Entire industry nowadays is full of nuances and subtlety. Perfectionist’s advice can be helpful to you in this regard. Technical people can better provide you with good answers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.