Acura World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
bloo_tls02 said:

the E4 is 275horses at $54k.
i'm not basing that decision on HP/$

M3 is an awesome performance car, but lacks the smooth luxury of the MB E-class.

two totally different personalities and characteristics...both VERY worth their asking price, IMHO.

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
What a gorgeous automobile! I've been tracking this car for about a year and a half now...followed the spy photos all the way up to the release pics. I really wanted to get one, but didn't have the patience.

The AMG is slated to be released next year as a 2004 model and will have 450 HP.

From what I've read, you don't even need to use a key in the ignition...you just have to have the beacon in your pocket, go close enough to the car and the doors will automatically unlock, and when you get in, press a button on/near the shift knob and the car will start.

Add this to the awesome voice-COMAND system, which I think plays DVD's and maybe has a TV tuner, and you're set!

Definitely my future ex-car.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Gosh, Looks great!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
JPritch said:
What a gorgeous automobile! I've been tracking this car for about a year and a half now...followed the spy photos all the way up to the release pics. I really wanted to get one, but didn't have the patience.

The AMG is slated to be released next year as a 2004 model and will have 450 HP.

From what I've read, you don't even need to use a key in the ignition...you just have to have the beacon in your pocket, go close enough to the car and the doors will automatically unlock, and when you get in, press a button on/near the shift knob and the car will start.

Add this to the awesome voice-COMAND system, which I think plays DVD's and maybe has a TV tuner, and you're set!

Definitely my future ex-car.

damnnnn i wonder how much that is goin to be?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.