Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raiders vs Chargers baby!!!

I'm trying to get tickets right now. I've got 2 tickets @ 36$ w/ an hour left right now :D

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
Heck, it's a great opportunity to get out fo the house, especially at those prices!!! :thumbsup: Still get to see Tomlinson. He's a horse. All-Pro snub....he was robbed!!!

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got taken up to 60$ :(

:D

yea, that and I haven't been to a raiders game this season, figured it'd be a good opportunity to pump them up for next year :lol:

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
...not if Rob Johnson and/or Rick Mirer figure into the rotation. :thumbdow:

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
You think Gannon will be back next year?!

What's up with Schottenheimer and Brees getting into it this last weekend?!

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope we get rid of gannon and pick up a youngin. I've never been much a fan of him, although he did have an incredible season last year. I think he's gonna be done w/. I'm just stoked from the comments rice and brown both made last night about wanting to stay. I'm scared we'll lose C. Woodson, but i'm hoping he's got loyalty to the team. I'm also really really stoked on the rookie running back we have this year Justin Fargus, he's really gonna turn out to be a good asset to the team. We need to get the fuck rid of buchanon and pick up another decent DB like Woodson.

I'm real hurt about Armstrong and Romo, more about armstrong, i'm hoping parrella isn't seriously hurt/old and will return next year too :(

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
n2oJunkie said:
Rob Johnson is the shit!!!!!! ;)
You see that stat last night about him beign the most sacked qb EVAR?!?! Evey 6.8 times he drops back to pass he's sacked. :eek: He played that entire game from his back last night. :thumbdow: I almost started to feel bad for him. :eek:

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mffdvr said:
You see that stat last night about him beign the most sacked qb EVAR?!?! Evey 6.8 times he drops back to pass he's sacked. :eek: He played that entire game from his back last night. :thumbdow: I almost started to feel bad for him. :eek:

yea, the minute they put him in I just started laughing cause I knew what was gonna happen. How is someone like that in the NFL?

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
What about Tuiasosopo?! He's got heart and he's a winner. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
The 'Hawks needed a win from the Raiders last night. :mad: I'm thinking that the Broncos will win in Green Bay next week and the 'Hawks will win at SF. :praytothefootballgods:

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
I still haven't caught a glimpse of the New Orleans game from Sunday!! :mad: I want to see that craziness!!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
i hate when the niners win when it's not worth anything. they gotta start looking at draft picks. esp since they have at least 4 top free agents leaving next season. at least the patriots are on a roll

·
Jack This
2,335 Posts
I'll be there (as uneventful as it will be). Oh did I mention, FREE!! :bigok:

As for Marty and Drew on the sideline. It was nothing. The media is trying to hype it and it's not worth a second look IMO. But c'mon, 6 turnovers in 2 games.....I'd be yelling at his ass too.

·
That is all.....
5,965 Posts
C. Woodson's coming here to Denver to play for a winning team so he can get back at his raider teamates and also his boss. You heard it here first.:p Go Broncos :woot:

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
baggsTLS said:
I'll be there (as uneventful as it will be). Oh did I mention, FREE!! :bigok:

As for Marty and Drew on the sideline. It was nothing. The media is trying to hype it and it's not worth a second look IMO. But c'mon, 6 turnovers in 2 games.....I'd be yelling at his ass too.
we may need to meet up :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts