Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Those rims are fugly dude. Car looks like ... a Z06! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,610 Posts
LIL RAJA said:


these rims are hre custom wheels. Function over beauty. kinda like bbs. Lots of rims look better, but not quality wise.

LIL Raja

The rims are HRE 541's. Awesome rim quality and design. Bad aesthetics. I am a fan of most other HRE rims though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:



The rims are HRE 541's. Awesome rim quality and design. Bad aesthetics. I am a fan of most other HRE rims though.
and usually who gets these are fanatics. They are very expensive, but not the best looker. But build quality is top notch.
I guess u can't win everything.

LIL Raja
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,610 Posts
LIL RAJA said:


and usually who gets these are fanatics. They are very expensive, but not the best looker. But build quality is top notch.
I guess u can't win everything.

LIL Raja
I dont know about them not looking good. I am not a big fan of chrome but HRE wheels are some of the best looking wheels for me.

My personal favorite:










A perfect combination of form and function. Truly art in motion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:


I dont know about them not looking good. I am not a big fan of chrome but HRE wheels are some of the best looking wheels for me.

My personal favorite:



A perfect combination of form and function. Truly art in motion.
my feelings as well. I am not crazy a about chrome and so highly polished wheels. But i do like them.

LIL Raja
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top