Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need you help.
I'm lookin to buy comptech sways, but cannot find a cheap place to get them. Dealers charge full price, and online charges a lot for shipping. Im in the LA area, anybody know of any places?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well....online is autocarparts.com at 299 plus 25 shipping
at a local store is... get this...st. andres in westminster. 310 plus tax = 335ish

but im looking for cheaper than that. if its possible.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have not looked into neuspeeds. those are more $$$ than the comptechs. i have heard a lot of good things about the comptech, and not much on the neuspeeds. hmmmm. wonder which would be the ones to go for....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man. let me know. im ready to buy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really...what is your number so i can call you?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
at work with nothing to do but:drink: at work!

muahahahha!

·
Registered
113 Posts
You are going to love the Comptech sway bars, especially if you already got your TL lowered with better than stock tires.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
well if you are in south cali and you wanna get parts cheap (and of course, pick it up immediately) you guys can always try to talk to ray (elegantTL) and steve (volkracing). they are both cool guys and they know a lot of shops with good prices.

okok,enough advertising ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm looking for sways as a future purchase too. I know Comptech work fine. I hear that Eibach should have a new sway design out now or in the near future. The Neuspeeds have the light duty and heavy duty rear sway bar option. The heavy duty (race) bar comes with recommendations that chassis reinforcments are necessary, but a previous TLer said that he had them on without problems. Anyone have any opinions on what's the best thing to get?

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Bebber said:
I'm looking for sways as a future purchase too. I know Comptech work fine. I hear that Eibach should have a new sway design out now or in the near future. The Neuspeeds have the light duty and heavy duty rear sway bar option. The heavy duty (race) bar comes with recommendations that chassis reinforcments are necessary, but a previous TLer said that he had them on without problems. Anyone have any opinions on what's the best thing to get?
The majority of people with sways have the Comptechs. I have not heard anyone that is disappointed with them (including myself.) :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Bebber said:
hey josh. the eibach sways are not out yet and hopefully it will come out soon. no one has gotten enough spec and price info on that i believe.

for neuspeed, you can always ask edgalang. he had it. for light duty one, don't get it, it's exactly the same as the stock one. get the race one. true that some people, including me, worry about it being too strong and might tear the frame, but edgalang has showed us that it's impossbiel coz' some sort of plastic will break before the sway tears your car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.