Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I posted this earlier but I must've forgotten... :-/

I don't remember a damned one, except the Universal Orlando and hotjobs ones (cause they were sponsors, their name was spoken like once every 30 seconds).

Wait - I do remember one. The stupid monkey one with etrade. :rolleyes:

Last year at least had some cool ones... don't remember those either tho. :-/

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I know we were cheering for Britney & Pepsi. But the best ad was on NBC during half-time w/ the playmates Fear Factor :D.

The one w/ the freaky hair and ditsy personality had me at 'duh' ;)

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Two of those playmates were TALL - and one of those claimed to have been a gymnast? :sqnteek:

I was surprised that not all of them had fake boobs. :boobies:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
"How ya doin?"
"I'm great, I just flew into town and my brother picked my up from the airport..." :bigok:

Also, the one with Cedric the Entertainer. "How much?"

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
I like the one with the guy flying across the satin sheets!! It was even funnier for me because my best friend has satin sheets and we constantly give him crap about them!!

·
37 Posts
JLmax said:
I like the one with the guy flying across the satin sheets!! It was even funnier for me because my best friend has satin sheets and we constantly give him crap about them!!
This commercial and the one with Cedric the Entertainer. The commercial where Cedric is telling the guy what to say to the supermodel!!! In the end he says How much???? and she beats the sh*t out of him!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Computer Associates one where:

Manager: "Do you have everything for the meeting?"
Employee1: "Yes it's all in my head.... (whereupon he walks into an open file cabinet and gets knocked out)
Manager "*sigh* (while Employee2 is trying to recccessitate Employee1)

IN the meeting room

Manager : (smiles as Employee2 walks in)
Employee2: "Don't worry sir, he told me everything.... (whereupon he put hsi hand on the table, slips on a piece of paper and knocks his head on the conference table")

This WAS THE BEST COMMERCIAL :)

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
I was drunk so I don't remember many of the commercials, but most of them were pretty good in my opinion. :D

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:nono: :no:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.