179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver Calipers:

Full Wood:

And my next project is to graft the TLS fogs in like so:

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Nice. Your tires' tread pattern is damned near identical to my Kumhos.

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,088 Posts
All riceboys should take note of what you've done to your CL-Type S! The REAL mods are under the hood (as your threads in the Columns forum show). But your exterior mods equally as nice...understated, yet beautiful.

Putting on a massive wing, dropping it to a 1 inch clearance, adding a coffee can exhaust and fart muffler, racing stripes and Mugen stickers all over the car are not performance mods!

Nice work!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RiceBoy said:
All riceboys should take note of what you've done to your CL-Type S! The REAL mods are under the hood (as your threads in the Columns forum show). But your exterior mods equally as nice...understated, yet beautiful.

Putting on a massive wing, dropping it to a 1 inch clearance, adding a coffee can exhaust and fart muffler, racing stripes and Mugen stickers all over the car are not performance mods!

Nice work!
LOL well thank you :) I tried to resist the urge to go ghetto as much as i could LOL the idea i try to follow is keep the car looking like the vehicle you bought... but enhance it from the inside back out... plus i like to keep my stuff from getting robbed lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some FOCKER dented my door last night !! :mad: :mad: :mad: BIG OLE DENT and a scratch about a foot from the bottom of the car on the same damn door.... argghhhh

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Sux. :-/ BTW - that pic on a-cl.net with the oil stain - WTF happened?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh you mean... this one?

Ooooohhh the humanity... that was me doing 35 mph down an unfamiliar road when I slammed into an inverted speedbump like dip in the road.... Split the oil pan like Ron Jeremy splits his B!tches lol

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
NightHawkTypeS said:
Ahhhh you mean... this one?

Ooooohhh the humanity... that was me doing 35 mph down an unfamiliar road when I slammed into an inverted speedbump like dip in the road.... Split the oil pan like Ron Jeremy splits his B!tches lol
That has/had to suck. What did that cost you to repair? And what kind of mess did that leave along the underside of your car?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cost about 150 for a new pan and no mess on the undercarriage luckily

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
OUCH!!! :eek: That pic with oil all over the place just looks painful!! Nice ride though man....I love where you have your VAFC mounted!!! Looks good!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts