Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is from a June 1988 Issue of Golf Digest... We almost ended up getting a Legend Coupe, instead my boring dad had to get the Sedan... since I was a little kid at the time we needed four doors... Little did I know I would be driving it someday!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
For you Nissan Z fans, this is a Z ad from a 1987? issue of Golf Digest... we're cleaning out the den and here are some things... My batteries are dead, I'll get more tomorow and see if I can dig up some more car ads. I saw a Crown Victoria ad... didn't think you were interested.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Actually does anyone know of a site that has like old magazine ads. Because I love going through old magazines and checking out the car ads. Seeing what was new at the time. I'm sure there has got to be a website for it, I'll try a search but if anyone knows of one, link it over. Thanks.:D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found an ad for a BMW 850i... Too bad the batteries are totally dead in the digicam... I mean this is the first time I actually get zero on a voltmeter...

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
lol!! was leather really an option back then? :confused: I thought the legend sedan came standard w/ leather...

We used to have the gold colored one...too bad it wasn't pimp daddy gold ;)

I think we had the LS trim...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts