Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this issue has been addressed. I couldn't find it if so.
I'm having a Bluetooth issue with my 06 TL. I find myself having to mostly use the phone book from my iphone to make calls since the car's phone book won't sink with my phone. I've adjusted to that but once a call is made from my iphone the car will not transition the call to Bluetooth handsfree. There is no sound on the other end of the call. Does this feature work for anyone else or is there just a really long delay for the car to take over? The handsfree is listed as a source option on my iphone that I want to use but I always opt for the phone choice because I can't hear the other person until I do. Help. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was reading through the manual last nite and found something on this. It said that I need to tell the car to transfer the call. I'm going to try that today. I'll post an update in case anyone else is experiencing this problem too.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
You may have to replace your HFL unit, about a $200 part, but the first thing to do is call Acura Handsfreelink Customer Support at 888-528-7876, and they'll walk you through a diagnostic. Have your VIN handy, and make sure you are with your vehicle when you call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts