Acura World banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gas station last night and the dude working there had just had this tight ass bmw shipped over from Germany...so he says. Anywaise I'm not to educated on BMW's and was wondering if anyone has heard of this car.

This is what he said about the car.

It's the fastest BMW in Germany.
It's illegal in the US
I asked him to open the hood and he said, " The hood is locked because all the shit under it is illegal and only his mechanic has the key.":bs:
It has a SP AND a Turbo....cough...cough..:bs: ...cough
It has 3 Air Intakes......cough....cough....:bs: ....cough

Don't get me wrong this is probably one of the nicest bimmers I've ever seen he had a body kit, chromes, all yellow with black and yellow leather. hood scoop but he had a BIG ASS ricer wing wich made it look like shit IMO.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
:rant: :rant: :rant:

fastest BMW in Germany my :butt:

:bs:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
another angle

again this car is running 20s acs type 3 multipiece and they are quiet heavy and super expensive. These in 19" configuration wheel alone cost 1299 a piece plus tires, so you can imagine.

If this is the car then he's got a sweet and fast car with some bs added by him. Go back and ask him if this is faster that M3 CSL that is due out soon (possibly)....

Attachments

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

why SC & a Turbo in the same car? I don't even thinK the M3 has any turbo or SC released yet. It's all in prototype mode now...
thanks!

LIL Raja
oh the gtr, that makes sense. but i think the gtr is legal here in the US?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
His car didn't really look like the one in the pic. It had 4 doors and the wing doesn't look like this. It is a 98 though, what year is this one. Like I said I don't know much about bimmers but doesn't the M3 only come in a 2 door? anywaise maybe I'll look around a bimmer forum or something and see if he's a on there so I can find a pic.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
98 M3s came in a 4 door. If it's e36 and it's the fastest m3 - then like i said before he's bsing. But a regular 98 M3 will do 5.5 0-60 and with turbos it could be brought in sub 4s. Maybe it's just a DTM wing, who knows. yeah try bimmer.org see if he hangs out there on the e36 m3 forums. i know this girl in switzerland wih twin turbos in the m3 and it's got two intakes, but that's about the fastest m3 i know in europe. oh well.

lil raja

·
Registered
633 Posts
I seen a turbo M3 before, he said he got it custom. He popped the hood and it was there:cool: he said it runs 12's:eek:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
n2oJunkie said:
whats a 98 m3 run in the 1/4? i spanked one 3x's in a row out at the races a few months back. First 2x's why by atleast 2 cars. Last run was still a good car

cant be that much better than a modded TLS. I pulled hard on one on the expressway. 2 times we went at it, i pulled hard both times. So i would have to say they run mid 14s...

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:

theres a guy here in chicago who as a m3 and has a dinan SC on it with a bunch of other stuff... he runs high 11s. :eek:
I think he runs high 12s. But I'm taking him to the track w/ the ZO6 soon.

I think he might have accidentally said 11.8 instead of 12.8.

As for the story on the "Fastest BMW in Germany", WTF is he doing working at a gas station??? Complete and utter :bs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.