Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know of any places that will do a install for cheap? I called A/H MotorSport (Willow Grove) and they quoted me $195 for the install and $958 for the kit (not including tax). I thought that was kinda steep.

I'll probably get the kit from ATL.com (prob. the cheapest I've seen), but still need to find some place that will install:dunno:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Which one?? OEM or WW??

If you're getting OEM, why don't you do it for yourself?? It shouldn't be a problem.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Took me an hour installing mine!! It's pretty easy with an instruction.

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I printed out the install instructions from ATL.com and I'm gonna attempt to do it myself, but i'm gonna have someone paint and install the WW flush mount spoiler.

What did you guys think was the hardest part about it or did you run into any trouble that I should be aware of during the install??

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
basically, installing the kits is really easy that i don't recall anything that hard at all.

for the front, just jack up the car, put the lips on, drill holes, put in all the bolts. remember you still have to drill some holes in the wheel well area

for the rear, even easier, just put the thing on and put on all the bolts. you will need to drill some holdes in the wheel well

the sides is probably the hardest part, if any. loosen all the screws as written, get a long, thick bar, use your rear wheel as lever base, and push the skirts forward (towards the front of the car). the skirts will pop forward and fall off. reuse all the whole clips in the skirts, put them on your new skirts, and push in them in. tighten couple of screws in the front wheel well and you are done.

if you got any questions just post them here and we will do everything to help :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll probably get the kit from ATL.com (prob. the cheapest I've seen), but still need to find some place that will install:dunno: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey. Can you post the whole link to that site... I tried ATL.com and it doesn't work...

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah he means acura-tl.com or autocarparts.com. seriously, if you talk about the price acp probably have one of the lowest price on the internet, unless you are able to get into some sort of group buy or so. 900 bucks shipped is a pretty good price.

and yeah, wheel well i mean the "inside" of the wheel, where the mud guards are screwed into. basically after you take off the mud guards, on those holes, you will screw in either the rear lip or the skirts. for the front lip, you will have to screws on the "front" side of the wheel wheel (opposite to where the mud guards are screwed into in the front wheel wells)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.