Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone ever changed the bolt pattern on there tl? I was thinking of changing the pattern to five lug, but it is just an idea i am playing around with. Is this a good idea or am i just wanting to make another mod to my car......

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
I remember it being discussed last year on another board, and everyone agreed that it was difficult and very expensive. I dont really remember anyone having done it, although I could be wrong

·
Registered
121 Posts
you need to change more than your rotors, there are adaptors out there, but they're gonna be pretty weak. if you drive your car hard, it's going to stress the adaptor and the bolts will break off.

·
Registered
149 Posts
its alotof work to do this ... to make the wheels not " stick out" you jut have to get a high offset wheel which will cause the wheel to set into the car more , i know on the wheels i was the highest offset i can go is a 44 and for a 1 that is pretty damn good

look at it this way if you want to be perfect you can get some HRE's but then again for 18s they start a around 4300
but thats fo custom widhts ad offsets

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.