Acura World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, try to beat this boring weekend.

Friday night: Installed new brake system on front of car (up until 2am, started late)

Saturday night: Installed new spark plugs

Sunday night (tonight): Looking to do tranny/diff/coolant drain.

:( This sucks! I need something to do!

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Yeah this weekend really did suck ass, I did nothing. Only thing I hate about moving down here, In NY there was always something to do, even the stupidest things would be fun, ahh guess a different kind of people live here, boring people.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Man I was too tired to do anything this weekend! Had to work on Saturday! :( Ho[pefully this weekend I will be working on my car, install my new bulbs, change the oil.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got to work yesterday and today, eventhough it wasn't too bad. I was able to go to a party for a while last night so at least I had some fun this weekend.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Shit I was there was some work to do, there were certainly parties but I rather be at work then partying wasting time.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Yeah this weekend really did suck ass, I did nothing.
What about that cheerleading contest you wanted to go to so bad? :whipped: :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
GoldTypeS said:

What about that cheerleading contest you wanted to go to so bad? :whipped: :D
HAHAH Yeah I really wanted to go to that, I managed to skip out of another one, Third week straight. And she still came over that night. My excuse for not going, I was playing golf and expected to be done by 330 but there were old people in front of us and we didn't get done till 4, and there was no reason to come late. I'm sorry i'll make the next one,
Man I hope she doesn't read this.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I partied like a rockstar all weekend. I didn't get home till 4:45 on sat night!!!:beerchug: :drink:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW, not like anyone cares but I didn't get a SINGLE thing done w/ the fluid changes last night. Damn bolt is too tight. I'm gonna pick up some ramps and a heat gun tonight.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hmm... Friday night we had beers and watched DVDs with the roomie and her bf, Saturday we went to Scott's bro's engagement party (I got plastered with his family... great times), and last night we cooked steaks and did laundry.

:)

But... I got laid at least twice each day, so even tho there wasn't much to do, there was a lot to do. ;)

I can't believe I just said that out loud. :eek:

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
AngelCL said:
Hmm... Friday night we had beers and watched DVDs with the roomie and her bf, Saturday we went to Scott's bro's engagement party (I got plastered with his family... great times), and last night we cooked steaks and did laundry.

:)

But... I got laid at least twice each day, so even tho there wasn't much to do, there was a lot to do. ;)

I can't believe I just said that out loud. :eek:
woohoo :boink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts