Acura World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this and thought it was perfect, cause everyone back east always goes, oh but it is a dry heat. Well yeah but 115-120 is still fucking hot no matter what. Also in August we are in Monsoon month so it is slighty more humid, we can get days at 116 degrees with heat index it will be 125. Anyhow here is the shirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
:sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hehe, reminds me of John Pinette's "Show Me the Buffet" routine:

"'It's a dry heat, Mr. Pinette.' That's what they said as they were loading me into the ambulance." :bigok:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
vince said:
Hehe, reminds me of John Pinette's "Show Me the Buffet" routine:

"'It's a dry heat, Mr. Pinette.' That's what they said as they were loading me into the ambulance." :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
gotta love the image macro-ing ;)

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Damn Scorpio, are you like a shirt critic? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
pgatour1 said:

HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO

THat looks like my friends Dad, he is a dentist. hHAHAHAHAH that's the best one.

oh BTW your a focker.

You go to a dentist with teeth like that? Are you nuts? I showed that one to me dad... He could buy another ML320 with the bills from that guy... yikes.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scorpius said:

You go to a dentist with teeth like that? Are you nuts? I showed that one to me dad... He could buy another ML320 with the bills from that guy... yikes.
First I wasn't looking at the guys teeth, second I said that looks like my friends dad who is a dentist, he isn't my dentist.:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ShockBoltThrower said:
I would buy this shirt...

HAHAHAHAHAH, that's great. Ebonics owns joo.

Fascinate: My girls titties were so big that her blouse had ten buttons but she could only Fascinate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts