Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my brake bulbs went out (one of the four). I know the Polargs work, but i don't want that hyper look. I just want the same factory bulb replacements or something that looks the same. Anyone know what type of bulb i should get to replace the one brake bulb that broke?

·
1,959 Posts
mhsu408 said:
one of my brake bulbs went out (one of the four). I know the Polargs work, but i don't want that hyper look. I just want the same factory bulb replacements or something that looks the same. Anyone know what type of bulb i should get to replace the one brake bulb that broke?
I just went to my Acura dealer and told one of my bulbs in the brake light blew. The tech gave me a new bulb and I replaced it myself.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah, go and get an oil change or so and they would probably give you one for free. i mean, it's kinda an insult to them too to charge you 3 bucks for the bulb

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
its easy to change, just go to any auto shop and look on their bulb replacement chart, it will tell you exactly what bulb to get..

to get to the bulb, you have to go in through ur trunk, theres a rubber type screw on otherside of tail light, and unscrew this...then u will be able to gently pull out the interior fabric and u should see the bulb harness assembly...

from there u should be able to replace the bulb.

bulbs at schucks or something is like 3 or 4 bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.