Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know whether brake lines from a 98+ v6accord will fit in the 00+ tl's? I know that they have neuspeed lines for the accord but not the tl and that comptech (goodridge) lines are available for the tl but not the accord.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
This is one area you should be EXTREMELY careful in. If you get the wrong length or size line, and something happens, you have almost no backup if your system drains. :eek: Better to be sure and pay the extra money for the guaranteed fit new ones.

BTW - are you saying the 00+ tl doesn't have an SS kit?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW - are you saying the 00+ tl doesn't have an SS kit?

no, i am asking whether they are the same...acp.com has them but on backorder and comptech has them on backorder aswell. I found a place that can make the 98+ accord ones for $100 but they don't make the tl (don't sell tl parts)...

·
Registered
433 Posts
dean have them in stock just email him he will hook you up with the brake lines.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
calvinpham said:
dean have them in stock just email him he will hook you up with the brake lines.
If you are referring to deansbluesi, the AWPV then I suggest him as well. I've heard nothing but good things about he and hondacuraworld. :thumbsup:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah talk to dean about comptech stuff, he's the guy to go after. and i would be really careful about the ones for accord too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.