Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Up for grabs are some Acura emblems I am letting go for cheap because I do not have any use for so many of them.

They are excellent quality and brought over straight from Japan. They will fit all Hondas and Acuras. They have 3m tape already applied to the back for a 2 minute install, just peel and replace your stock emblem. They can be placed on any surface you wish.

Also I have bubble wrap envelopes ready to ship them out and can provide tracking the same day buyer pays. Minimal wait time, you will have these on your doorstep within 3 days of sending funds.

I was originally selling them for $27 shipping and paypal fees included Per emblem but due to the fact that I have no use for them I am letting them go for the same price A PAIR, so you will get 2 emblems for less than the cost of one of these. If you would like more than a pair or just one emblem, message me and I can give you a great deal for taking them off my hands. I'm open to offers :wavey:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
now listed on ebay for dirt cheap, get yours while they're available, these cost $25 individually in every store i've been to selling them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts