Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and how loyal to the brand are you?
I use Exxon or Amoco

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
I will only buy Mobil and Exxon, There is however a Conoco right down the street that has 92, only gas station in the state with 92 that I know of.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
There is a unocal on Bell and 56th that has 106 octane for like $3-$4 a gallon.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
I go to the same gas station everytime, and its Amoco!! :)

Oh by the way, i just saw on the news, that new gas station called BP i think... well anyways they are the new Mobil, and on the news they said they had a bad mixture of gas that was sent out, and it will cause problems to your car. They put up a number, and said that they would pay for the service to have fix.. either way still sucks. I think they said they put in heating chemical in the mixture by mistake, but im not sure if thats what they said.

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
fahoumh said:
I only fill up with Shell.

Do you guys have Shell down in the States?
We have them in southern California. Along with Arco, Mobil, Chevron, Texaco, and 76.

Brands can vary by region though. For example there's no Citgos here but they have them in the midwest.

·
Registered
70 Posts
mdaniel said:

We have them in southern California. Along with Arco, Mobil, Chevron, Texaco, and 76.

Brands can vary by region though. For example there's no Citgos here but they have them in the midwest.
we have all those in nor cal too. :)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I use the major brands - BP, Amoco, Exxon, Mobile - but occasionally can't resist the $1.01 deals on 93. :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
only chevron or mobile!! 76 if im desperate

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I use Amoco all the time! Clear gas! :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Chevron or 76 usually.....they closed all the BPs in Norcal and converted them to 76s...I use Valero(used to be Exxon) when I have to...or Costco gas...sometimes you can't beat the $0.40/gal diff...;)

BTW, Mobil...Arco....Valero....texaco....olympic...are all ghetto brands in NorCal...so, we tend to avoid them.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
49 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
i just saw on the news, that new gas station called BP i think...
New station - BP? British Petroleum? Are they still around? I haven't seen one of their station in years.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

Arent most gas in CALI ghetto? :D
what u talkin bout jesal?:sqnteek:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I think BP and Amoca have merged. I get a bill from Amoca that has the BP and Amoco symbols.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts