Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum.

Last friday I bought a black 96 2.5 TL. A couple of days ago some jerk broke both of my tails out while it was parked in my driveway :( . I just spent every spare penny to get the car and now i cant drive it (legally anyway). I was wondering if anyone had any used stock tailights kicking around (like if they installed the inspires) that they could sell at a fair price.

hit me up @ [email protected]

thanks

·
********** low posts crew
164 Posts
ctnewman said:
I am new to this forum.

Last friday I bought a black 96 2.5 TL. A couple of days ago some jerk broke both of my tails out while it was parked in my driveway :( . I just spent every spare penny to get the car and now i cant drive it (legally anyway). I was wondering if anyone had any used stock tailights kicking around (like if they installed the inspires) that they could sell at a fair price.

hit me up @ [email protected]

thanks
The insurance company wont cover that?? Get the Inspires through the insurance, they are cheaper than buying the factory.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yah just get the inspire lights, the price is comparable to stock ones and doesn't hurt to ask the insurance company if they can pay for it. of course it also depends on your deductable. if you have a high deductable, then forget it. but a low deductable means you can get a set of tailights for a fairly cheap price.

·
Registered
228 Posts
now that is what i call "brotherly love"!! oh damn, this is making me all emotional *wiping tears*

how about we stick together and do a group buy once the oem honda lip and the azect fits on the TL? is mike still around?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.