Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guy at Acure-cl.com says he supposedly blew away a rsx-s with his girls v6 accord.Oh and the type -s had intake.Let me just speak on this.NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY.The kid said he was driving and from light to light the type-s got ahead of him a little,then when they were drivin and there was a lot of turns he smoked the rsx.1st of all a type S does 0-60 on 6.2 seconds.His accord depending if its a EX or LX does it in 7.6-8.3.....2nd of all an rsx out handles both the accord and tl.Come on the guy had a rsx type s and he lost to an accord?Either the kid in the type-S wasnt pushing it all the way or somethings up.

p.s the kids accord was stock.

what do you guys think?:sqnteek: :wired:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I will definately call :bs: and :wtf: on this one!

·
Registered
487 Posts
AC TL said:
Some guy at Acure-cl.com says he supposedly blew away a rsx-s with his girls v6 accord.Oh and the type -s had intake.Let me just speak on this.NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY.The kid said he was driving and from light to light the type-s got ahead of him a little,then when they were drivin and there was a lot of turns he smoked the rsx.1st of all a type S does 0-60 on 6.2 seconds.His accord depending if its a EX or LX does it in 7.6-8.3.....2nd of all an rsx out handles both the accord and tl.Come on the guy had a rsx type s and he lost to an accord?Either the kid in the type-S wasnt pushing it all the way or somethings up.

p.s the kids accord was stock.

what do you guys think?:sqnteek: :wired:
I know my CL will rape RSXs without FI....;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Maybe if the guy didnt know how to drive stick, then sure......but put someone who knows what they're doing behind the wheel of the RSX-S and no way.....id even put my money on the base over the Accord.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I think maybe a lot of people just can't drive the RSX. Last Fri. at the track, I saw a couple of RSX-S' running high 15's all night.

Moe182 said:
Maybe if the guy didnt know how to drive stick, then sure......but put someone who knows what they're doing behind the wheel of the RSX-S and no way.....id even put my money on the base over the Accord.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think I'll call BS on that one. I once went three days with my e-brake on, and my radio did NOT shut off. Whoever this person is, tell him Acura Man is looking for him. There is no room for liars in the world of Acura.

·
Registered
315 Posts
count on me...i am a learning for manual...i can't make a gd time with RSX either

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.