Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys think the PIAA H3 bulbs that are around 85 watts would melt our fog housings out? Im trying to pick a set off nopi.com, and also if you guys suggest a particular line of PIAA (eg. super plasma, extreme white, superwhite, etc etc)

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
I had the 85 watt in my fogs for a few months and it didn't melt anything. It's still risky though. For all I know they were about to start damaging stuff so dont take my word for it. If you want to be safe stick with 55 watt.

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im a dumbass... I took off the plastic cover for the door light down low there, while I was in the parking lot at PetSmart and it tumbled out of my hand and down into a sewer.... gotta go to the dealer tomorrow and see if they decide to rape me for it:(

·
Registered
192 Posts
esCarbonie said:
you guys think the PIAA H3 bulbs that are around 85 watts would melt our fog housings out? Im trying to pick a set off nopi.com, and also if you guys suggest a particular line of PIAA (eg. super plasma, extreme white, superwhite, etc etc)

i would stay away from PIAA...they tend to burn out a little to quickly then normal.

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: bulb wattage question

TLover8888 said:

i would stay away from PIAA...they tend to burn out a little to quickly then normal.
that sucks, I had that feeling. oh well, I got a set of H3 hyperwhites or something like that coming from nopi.com anytime now. Ill let you guys know how long they last. :( :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.