Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've begun shopping for a new car and an AWD RDX is looking like it might be a good possibility. I know it is mostly fans who end up posting but... if you had it to do all over again, would you? Now that you've had some time in the saddle would you choose something else if you were to get a mulligan?

I have a pretty open mind at this point and will probably look at the usual suspects. I am looking seriously at an RDX, X3 or, Q5. I guess I might look at Mercedes and Volvo too but am kind of lukewarm there. Infiniti was a non-starter; just too small for somebody with kids who are 6'4"! As much as I would like to get away with something cheaper like a CRV or CX-5 I figure whatever I get will likely be with me for upwards of 10 years so I will remember and appreciate the refinement and have plenty of time to forget about how much $$ I have spent.

Thanks for your thoughts!

·
Registered
4 Posts
'13 RDX redo!!

Our RDX will be one year in April with 6500 mi. Has the power that our '07 Rav4 didn't have and handles good with 26, 27 mpg hwy and we've gotten no lower than 24.5 around town. Would do it again!!! One the other hand we just bought a '13 TL Sh-AWD in Dec. for my wife. That really handles great!! Lot of power and very tight turning. It's aver 25.5 overall. Great car too!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts