Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 TL that recently started buzzing in the steering column area I would say when I have been starting the car. It just started all these years later and I already replaced the started and ignition recently but it’s still doing it. It only does it sometimes and when it does the car wount start. I have to turn the key back to the off position and try starting the car again and it will be fine and wount do it. What could this possibly be? My mechanic is stumped and so am I.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had same symptom, I replaced the ignition switch. Small black plastic piece connected under inside steering column, left side. Try replaceing starter relay (black) also because sound did come down from there near the fuses. Make sure you can hear fuel pump kicks on also. If not replace fuel pump relay also from down there near fuses(its blue) .

Ignition switch I ordered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 05 TL that recently started buzzing in the steering column area I would say when I have been starting the car. It just started all these years later and I already replaced the started and ignition recently but it’s still doing it. It only does it sometimes and when it does the car wount start. I have to turn the key back to the off position and try starting the car again and it will be fine and wount do it. What could this possibly be? My mechanic is stumped and so am I.
Make sure battery is fully charged also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts