Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR IS SOLD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
We are selling a 1986 Acura Integra LS 5-door

The car has about 210k miles on it. (a few years back we had the transmission swapped out for one with <60k miles on it) Oil has been changes every 4500-5000 miles, I have been using Valvoline MAX-LIFE oil. Cap, Rotor, plug wires were replaced about 8k miles ago. It has been sitting for the last year or so, but has been driven about once a week.

The body is in descent shape, and the car runs.

There is an issue with the engine that I don't have the time, nor do I want to invest the money to fix. It sounds like it is misfiring (like a pulse jet). A mechanic friend of mine said to replace the fuel filter and if that doesn't solve it, check the exhaust to see if there is an obstruction somewhere if that helps anyone. I'm sure someone here knows what the issue is and can fix it.

We are asking $750 obo

Car is registered, just renewed in September.

Message me for any additional information & Images. I will report if the car sells so if this thread is active, the car is more than likely still available.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,287 Posts
Man I'm curious, but california...... Thats a bit of a hike for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you take a map and fold it down the center of the US, you are actually close to us. Also, its about winter time, and California weather is nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts