1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please and thank you!

Here's the car:

here's the wheel:

Not my first choice, however I'm trying to feel out what I want. So far I've come up with this wheel and the Work. Try to make it an 18"...19's basically fill up the wheelwell COMPLETELY so an 18" would be a little less than that.

Wish i had a more squared up picture, but this is the best pic I could find.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
kenS2000 said:

currently that is incorrect.

i'm currently peddling on a mistakenly purchased red women's bicycle. :(
But you know what? You're still you, and that's all that matters, my man!!!!:bigok: :bigok:

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
CL2TLS said:

:mhihi: :naughty: :mhihi: :lol:
:stupid:

East side in the hiz-ouse!!!! :laugh:

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
kenS2000 said:
:sqnteek:
sorry Ken, I'm at work, I don't have PS loaded here.
If it's still not done later, I'll try from home for you. But that's at least 8 hours from now.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
baggsTLS said:

sorry Ken, I'm at work, I don't have PS loaded here.
If it's still not done later, I'll try from home for you. But that's at least 8 hours from now.
thank you man. i'm in no rush.

finally. like half a dozen insults and then a promise of results.

you guys are just....too awesome for words to describe!!:bigok: :bigok:

·
5,610 Posts
kenS2000 said:

thank you man. i'm in no rush.

finally. like half a dozen insults and then a promise of results.

you guys are just....too awesome for words to describe!!:bigok: :bigok:
Don't forget, those were insults of love and caringness.

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
kenS2000 said:
Ooops sorry forgot to mention...if the ride height could be dropped slightly as well, that'd be awesome.

:bow:
I was going to say, you better plan to drop it about an inch. What springs do the guys on estu k dotcom recommend?
Those wheels are a little too close to stock for me. Find some of the better looking wheels from s2ki, and the other boards, and we can tell ya what's hot, and what's not.

How many days till she gets here?

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SimTypeS said:

I was going to say, you better plan to drop it about an inch. What springs do the guys on estu k dotcom recommend?
Those wheels are a little too close to stock for me. Find some of the better looking wheels from s2ki, and the other boards, and we can tell ya what's hot, and what's not.

How many days till she gets here?
Well, I called today and we're ahead of schedule. POSSIBLY as soon as the 26th, which is less than 2 weeks away. I can handle that kind of a wait.

As far as suspension...i dunno yet. I wanna drive the car for at least 1000 miles before i go making any decisions on suspension. Finally i have a real sports car: don't wanna screw it up. Suspension will be my hardest decision. However you know I'll get coilovers...so height I'll just be able to play with all the time.

Wheels: I really like the Works:

and I think those Racing Hart's will look good being that they're 18" and polished lip.

Hell I don't even know if I want chrome yet. But I'm leaning toward silver with a polished lip.

Until I have the car and am familiar with it: it'll be a big :dunno: I'm just trying to get a head start, that's all. :)

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
Here's a real shitty attempt, but I think you get the idea.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.