Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehehe..yes i am very new here! very happy that i came too :) I got the inspire tails from ebay. cost me $251! I was so happy. It was a pain to get the yellow out. It took me forever! It was worth it though, cuz i got sum red led 7440 bulbs, and it looks really bright and cool.

·
Registered
16,811 Posts
koreanpersuasio said:
are you talkin about the inspire tail bulbs? or the led bulbs?

the inspire tail just uses 1 7443 and 1 7440 for the turn.
those are the ones I was talking about.. thats the LED type too then?

Our fogs are H3c... but H3 works with a minor modification

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
Well, even if its a little smaller its not a big deal. Mine were still nice and bright. GOOD H3C bulbs are impossible to find so its worth doing the H3 conversion. Like I mentioned to you earlier, the only place I know where to get PIAA H3C bulbs is www.hitechimportlighting.com since thats where I got my PIAAs and I searched all over. So many shops I went to didnt even know what kind of bulb it was. Its gonna be brighter without the yellow covers anyway since alot more light can pass through.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the tips on the H3C. i ordered the bulbs that i found for only 10.99 a piece. i will let u know how they turn out. these bulbs i bought come with a 6 month warranty :)

as for the pics of rims, yea, i can send you sum closeups.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.