Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I been using pinnacle wax on my old TLS and loved it, and now i just applied only one coat of it on my 330ci. BUT i have no more left.

So I been thinking to try Zanio.. you think I should, or stick with my pinnacle? :)

These pics were taken in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Jesal I've never tried Zaino...I use some local concoction that I think is even better...it's actually a combination of some products. I used to detail cars...for about a year and a half...so I like to think that i know what I'm talking about.

Although...I might just have to order some Zaino one of these days to see what all the hype is about. :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Zaino - in my opinion is one of the best that's out there. Really easy to apply and take off. It's time consuming, but when I zaino my car I get a good night sleep. When i use other wax like Blitz one, my hand aches from all the freaking wax on/wax off.
When it comes to the world of professional detailing - you have too choice. How long you want the shine and/or how deep you want the shine. There are some waxes that will give u deeper shine but will not last very long. it's mostly carbuna based which will attract a lot of dirt and you would have to reapply. With Zaino it's polymer based and you can actually go a long time with it before reapplying. I personally thought Zaino was a big marketing thing, but after using it couple of times, I would not use anything else on my car.
I am a car freak and my cars are always clean to the degree you can eat of it. So i say "yeahhh" to Zaino.

my 2 cents.

Jesel,
How long did it take u to apply pinnacle. The outcome is very nice and if u are happy stick with it. There are always two sides to each story. I know people who think Zaino has a plasticy reflection, but to me it looks good. So anyway, try it out and judge for yourself.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Yuuichi said:
damn, look at that shine jesal! haha....but i'm biased. I'll stick with the Zaino. :D

Not the best pic, the only one I got for now. 1 coat of zaino applied with the lazyness. :lol:

I personally think white tl-s looks the best now you proved me that i was right. Damn, that is a sweet looking car. (knock on wood)!!!

LIL raja

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Yuuichi said:

where is the rear reflectors?? :dunno: You sure your not talking about the front ones? :bash: :D
ray, look at the rear, down from the tail light, there are a piece of stupid read reflector.... that's ugly and is only on the coupe. no one knows why. but there are aftermarket parts out there with the body color replacement

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i agree with lil. zaino is the best product out there to give you the most shine for the longest period of time. (just like best bang for the buck). i am sure, and i have seen, products out there that will give deeper shine than zaino, however with those products you'd better wash your car twice a week and wax your car every week for sure. with zaino, you are still way above average compred to other people, but they last very long too. i mean my car can go a month without waxing and it still shines. ask ray and he can vouch for that

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh relax kids!!! My painted front a rear reflectors are on backorder... i will get them soon. But hey at least i got silvervision bulbs... now you cant see the orange bulbs. :p

Pinnacle is sooo easy to work with. But i was reading reviews on it and found out its basicly all show. Meaning it doesnt protect well, so i think i will try zaino out. :angel:

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Crazy Bimmer said:
oh relax kids!!! My painted front a rear reflectors are on backorder... i will get them soon. But hey at least i got silvervision bulbs... now you cant see the orange bulbs. :p

Pinnacle is sooo easy to work with. But i was reading reviews on it and found out its basicly all show. Meaning it doesnt protect well, so i think i will try zaino out. :angel:
Yeah, those egg yolks look fugly.

What about Meguir's? Just going to give Zaino a try?
I have a WDP and think the Meguir's professional line works great for me. People are always saying I have the cleanest car in town, and I wax her ... every two months?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.