1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
173 Posts
awesome review, it was their little intro the the CL-S 3 years ago that convinced me to purchase my CL-S before I'd ever seen or driven one!

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really makes me want one. :-/ The LSD sounds like the coolest part - though the missing VSA is confusing.

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Really makes me want one. :-/ The LSD sounds like the coolest part - though the missing VSA is confusing.
It was discussed on another board and the feeling was that either a) VSA + LSD wouldn't work because they'd be fighting eachother or b) They would have had to completely rewrite VSA's program to account for LSD and it was easier to just remove it. Besides, the 6 speed is aimed at the same crowd that constantly bitched about VSA.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I am happy with my CLS! I still enjoy driving my car!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Loseit said:

Yeah, this is the first time that i am not looking at other cars after buying one!! Good deal:)
Very good deal indeed! :bigok:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Sweet, I like the look, but manual isn't worth it, I'm busy in the car, Stick would just be a pain in the ass. But love the onstar and the aluminum trim. Rims will go right in the fucking garbage.:D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Sweet, I like the look, but manual isn't worth it, I'm busy in the car, Stick would just be a pain in the ass. But love the onstar and the aluminum trim. Rims will go right in the fucking garbage.:D
Manual tranny is good if you dont drive in the city. Stop and go traffic will make you go nuts in a 6 speed!

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Infamuz said:

Manual tranny is good if you dont drive in the city. Stop and go traffic will make you go nuts in a 6 speed!
Not when the clutch is as light and easy to operate as they are in Hondas. I did it for 10 years. Traffic sucks regardless of transmission.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
mdaniel said:

Not when the clutch is as light and easy to operate as they are in Hondas. I did it for 10 years. Traffic sucks regardless of transmission.
Have you drove in rush hour on the Garden State Parkway and NJ Turnpike going to nyc via lincoln/holland tunnels? :D

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Infamuz said:

Have you drove in rush hour on the Garden State Parkway and NJ Turnpike going to nyc via lincoln/holland tunnels? :D
Look where I live. I think I know a little bit about traffic. :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
You both know about traffic, but only thing in The Socal area is you don't have hills with stop signs and shit, that is what really makes stick a bitch. dealing with a stop sign and one person going at a time with a steep uphill slope. Very common in NY. Sucks ass.

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
pgatour1 said:
You both know about traffic, but only thing in The Socal area is you don't have hills with stop signs and shit, that is what really makes stick a bitch. dealing with a stop sign and one person going at a time with a steep uphill slope. Very common in NY. Sucks ass.
I'll give you that. I hated it when some dick in an auto thought he had to be 2" off my bumper. So I cheated and used the hand brake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts