Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2018 RDX and did not get mats from the dealer. Should I go back and get them, or is there a less expensive place to buy good fitting car mats?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
3D Maxpider makes some really nice mats.

I looked them up on Amazon and looks like they are a match for your 2018 RDX. I purchased them for my 370Z, they fit well and do not slip.

Good Luck

·
Vendor
281 Posts
Hi @SnazzyJC,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase!
We offer several aftermarket floor mat options for your 2018 RDX. You can just follow the link below to view the floor mats we've got:
2018 Acura RDX Floor Mats at CARiD
We offer custom fit rubber and carpet mats, so just pick the material and color that will meet your needs and match the interior of your RDX.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No mats?

Just bought a 2018 RDX and did not get mats from the dealer. Should I go back and get them, or is there a less expensive place to buy good fitting car mats?

Thanks!
You should have recevied a set of the factory floor mats that are carpeted and have the RDX logo on them. I jsut purchased a new 2018 RDX w/Technology pkg and the dealer included a set of the "All Season Floor Mats" that are made of a molded plastic material. I would go back to the dealer and find out where the mats are that you should have received with the car. Please keep us updated on the outcome of this. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.