Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about these? We have been offering a new line of air-release, wide format carbon fiber kits either precut for your year, make and model or in sheets and have had a lot of success. Still, I often wonder if a lot of people don't go in for it because the idea of vinyl simply seems cheesy to them.

What do you think? Is a "real" CF hood the only way to go or would you consider a CF hood wrap? I have uploaded a pic of a Prelude spoiler just to give you an idea of what it looks like installed. I'm excited to hear what you guys think. Let me know.

Attachments

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,287 Posts
I'd personally not consider one cause it serves no functional purpose. Its just ADDING weight to the car. Looking at the picture I wouldn't do it cause the seams look horrible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like carbon fiber wraps. It really adds a nice touch in the interior or exterior of a vehicle. Actually I wrapped the dash trims of my previous truck, and thinking of doing the same thing in my MDX

·
FastDragon2000
6 Posts
how much can i get a set of CF wraps? i was going to just paint flat black and put a logo on the hood but I love CF and wraps seem the way to go, i am on a tight budget though. Would there be a way to put a logo on the hood even with the cf wrap?

·
FastDragon2000
6 Posts
What i would love to do is have a custom logo of my tattoo made in red with "Fast Dragon" in words painted over the CF wrapped hood? what do ya think about that?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm surprised that no one came out with these years ago, most people only want the look and not an expensive light weight hood.

I don't care for the look myself I like a car to appear stock with my go fast goodies tucked in and under my stock car look.

The only exception would be wheels and tires, there you let your imagination take over

1 - 6 of 6 Posts