Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
too bad his rims arent show car quality:rolleyes:...i like the paint but the shaved door handles aren't my thing...anyways, i wanna see those tails...Shyne:king:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
LIL RAJA said:
i don't know these car is not doing it for me. I have seen 10 times better looking car in the AW gallery.

by 2 cents.

LIL Raja
you mean mine lil? :D:D

yeah it does't do it for me neither. the color is definitely bright, but overdone for me. and a car without door handles, though it looks smooth but to me it's too much and it seems like something is missing.

i think i am weird. i am the kind of people that like to mod cars, but still maintain its "stock" look and feeling so when people see it, they know what it is, but at the same time know it's different

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
I don't know...I think I like it. I like the molded kit, I like the shaved door handles (I'd maybe just do the rear or just the front), keeping the car clean-looking. Good Job! I want to see the tails.

·
1,163 Posts
i DO NOT like the color...but like everything else...for daily ride...its phat...for show...I doubt he won anything...he can't win with $1500 rims...hehe...maybe with 3 piece...POST hiS SKYLINE TAILS!

p.s. how much does it cost to get your door handles shaved and set up to remote? thanks

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
rominl said:

you mean mine lil? :D:D

yeah it does't do it for me neither. the color is definitely bright, but overdone for me. and a car without door handles, though it looks smooth but to me it's too much and it seems like something is missing.

i think i am weird. i am the kind of people that like to mod cars, but still maintain its "stock" look and feeling so when people see it, they know what it is, but at the same time know it's different
HEHEHE yEAH.
The car looks like a cartoon. i would never paid my car that color to begin with. Silver, white or black that is offered from factory loooks good. The shaved door handle is kewl, but not really crazy about it. For shows I say it's a go. Wheels, like the other gentleman had said, $1500 forget it. I like the lowenhart wheels or something that would give the car more presence. To tell the truth the car shows sometimes I see cars overdone and ridiculous. They spend like 20-30k just to win some small prizes, to me not worth it. I rather have spend 3-5k and make it nice and tasteful. That car just looks 2 fast and furious wanna be.
my 2 cents.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the guy was planning to get it into a car show but it wasn't ready in time. the color of the car is the gold color paint on the CLS. i honestly like the car...the paint is just too much for me b/c its too exotic for a luxury car. it might look okay on a CL but a 4 door TL? no way.. as for the tails...i dont like skyline tails on a TL but hey, thats just me :beerchug:

·
Registered
333 Posts
THat bimmer.... M3? Nice. :D

As for the TL, I think it's pretty clean. I personally wouldn't be bold enough to do it... but still... I like it. ah... the poop color of the CL-S. It surprisingly look not that bad on the TL. :) Just like everyone else, I'm interested in checking out the Skyline tails on the TL. It'd be interesting.

Shimbo-
yes... when you shave the door handles, you need to install a remote door opener. You press the button on the remote and the door pops open. Way back when, a friend of mine had that same feature and when his remote open system died, he had to climb thru from the rear hatch. (Oh he had a CRX)

·
Pimpin Aint Easy
872 Posts
slvrTL
its not a m5 its a m3 get it rite :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
SLVR TL said:
Shimbo-
yes... when you shave the door handles, you need to install a remote door opener. You press the button on the remote and the door pops open. Way back when, a friend of mine had that same feature and when his remote open system died, he had to climb thru from the rear hatch. (Oh he had a CRX)
haha, i wonder with the tl what would he do if the remote dies...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.