Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a helluva drive for the SFL people, but I'd love to have a meet - say at an autocross?

There's one here in Orlando at Valencia Community College on May 26th - I think that would be a FINE opportunity! See this location for full details:

http://www.eec.com/racing/logbook.html

Scroll down to the "2002 Championship Standings" - you'll see the link there for the VCC event.

Post here if you're interested!

Entry is $20 per person, less if you're an SCCA member. If you've never been to one before, it's a BLAST. The only thing you can hurt is your pride! :)
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
53 Posts
damn. i am sure i will have a baseball game on that day.
:sadwave:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The autocrosses start pretty early in the morning - you have to register by I believe 9am if you want to run. And to run, you have to be a course worker too - but that's easy.

So if you can't make it to run, stop by and visit - they run all day!

jkc2121 said:
damn. i am sure i will have a baseball game on that day.
:sadwave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
autoxCLS said:
The autocrosses start pretty early in the morning - you have to register by I believe 9am if you want to run. And to run, you have to be a course worker too - but that's easy.

So if you can't make it to run, stop by and visit - they run all day!

I would love to come......if it was in IL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hellllllllooooooooo! Where's all the orlando people damnit!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,625 Posts
i would definitely come but May 26th is out of my range...i go home to Miami on may 3 :(
 

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
Joined
·
6,064 Posts
And WHY, might I ask, is Miami out of range of Orlando? It's only a 4.5 hour drive...

Orlando might not be the most convenient place, but the autocrosses are a hell of a lot of fun.

Maybe I'll even whup up on Sky this time...? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
I'm up for it and I will bring 2 more TLs with me from my area.:bigok:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,625 Posts
Phoenix said:
And WHY, might I ask, is Miami out of range of Orlando? It's only a 4.5 hour drive...

Orlando might not be the most convenient place, but the autocrosses are a hell of a lot of fun.

Maybe I'll even whup up on Sky this time...? ;)

its not even 4.5 hours that will get u to gainesville where i am :D

from Miami to Orlando is about 3 1/2 if u go abt 85-90
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top