Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 integra . Had dead battery couple weeks ago so bought new one . This weekend it was dead again . Car will run with no electrical lag with battery disconnected and will pop start with battery disconnnected . Gonna just change terminals and battery ground this weekend and install a voltometer to see if charge drops at certain rpm range . Has anyone else experienced this issue? Its a 1.8 litre b18 if that matters any . Just wondering if my suspension of a bad ground on battery is correct or if i am off base completely, this my first tuner, always had muscle cars and American cars before this (well my mx6 but that was basically a probe in mazda skin )

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glad i am not the only confused on this one . Well what i do know is the alt is working . i get 13+volts on voltometer until my speedometer starts going all wack . . .then charge drops to 11-12 volts. guess its just down to tracing wires from alt into the system until i find the short . If the car wasn't so damn fast i would just sell it LMAO . in meantime any possible ideas appreciated .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.